Women's Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine
Use the power of nature to heal your body and enjoy a lifetime of good health
In Women's Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine, naturopathic physician Tori Hudson shows you how to safely and effectively combine conventional and natural medicine to maintain health and address specific medical conditions. Her groundbreaking work offers sound information on complementary therapies such as bio-identical hormones, vitamin supplementation, herbs, diet, and exercise and helps you make informed choices about your health.
Learn how to:
- Treat a whole range of female health issues, from contraception to menopause, heart conditions to infections
- Safely integrate alternative therapies with traditional medicine
- Determine when you should seek a practitioner's help
- And much more
Author: Tori Hudson, N.D.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.