Family Natural Remedies Guide, The
Effective remedies from A-to-Z to regain and maintain your family's health.
No matter how many supplements you may take, your diet is still the most important defense against sickness, aging and lack of energy. If you do not give your body all the nutrients it needs to function optimally, sooner or later body organs will start to break down, energy will diminish and you will become a sick old — physiologically if not chronologically — man or woman.
The problem is there are so many of us who wait until our health begins to decline to learn what we should eat and not eat in order to remain healthy. We have noticed an alarming trend: people are developing a greater number of disorders and diseases at younger ages than ever before. Today, even children frequently acquire serious problems which children seldom had in the past such as asthma, allergies, chronic ear infections and even diabetes.
Our bodies have the remarkable ability to heal themselves if we just give them the nutrients they need. This book offers insights on natural home remedies. Katherine Tarr shares detailed notes covering topics from A-to-Z to help others regain and maintain their health.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.