30 capsules per bottle
ProDophilus™ plays a critical role with digestion, absorption, elimination and balancing pH. This product is formulated to provide 30 billion live cultures per capsule at time of consumption when opened under recommended storage conditions.
ProDophilus™ is a proprietary blend of 6 viable strains of universally-occurring beneficial bacteria which supports the growth of friendly bacteria and helps maintain a healthy balance of microflora in the intestinal environment. It produces L(+) lactic acid which inhibits the growth of pathogens and stabilizes the normal flora. This probiotic blend is resistant to heat, acids, high moisture, oxygen and other anti-bacterials. Recommended storage is in cool, dry place.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is a normal inhabitant of the intestinal tract and the most numerous of the lactobacilli. It is considered to be the most beneficial lactobacilli in the intestine.
- Some of the beneficial effects attributed to L. Acidophilus are: inhibition of undesirable bacteria, improved lactose tolerance, reduced carcinogen production, and improved immune response. This bacterium is also the predominant bacteria in the normal flora of the vagina and urinary tract.\
- Bifidobacterium Lactis is a very powerful transient probiotic bacteria. Scientific studies have proven that it enhances immunity and improves digestion. It is very valuable to the body in making sure it has an ample supply of “good” bacteria to overrule the damage caused by the “bad” bacteria within the gastrointestinal system.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum aids in the balance of beneficial bacteria in the large intestine and produces lactic acid, which is vital to balancing the pH in the colon. It inhibits the translocation of bacteria from the gut to other organs such as lymph nodes and liver. The colonies continue to grow and aid the immune system in its fight against harmful agents to the body.
- Lactobacillus Salivarius has been proven to be capable of producing a high amount of lactic acid and could inhibit and reduce the inflammatory response of H-pylori. Researchers have proven that it is instrumental in reducing at least five dangerous bacteria associated with formation of plaque.
- Lactobacillus Casei is an inhabitant of the intestinal tract, and has been demonstrated to have an immunostimulatory effect by the intestinal secretion of IgA, thus promoting the gut immune barrier.
- Bifobacterium Breve is one of the most useful and friendly bacteria in the lower digestive tract. Once established, it is unique in its ability to compete with other bacteria, due to the large variey of molecules it can digest. The presence of B. Breve is also present in the vagina, where it helps to inhibit overproduction of candida albicans. As we age, we lose a large number of B. Breve bacteria and by getting B. Breve in a supplement, digestive issues may be greatly reduced.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (HPMC, water), l-leucine and silicon dioxide.
Contains trace levels of milk protein.
Take one (1) capsule daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by a healthcare professional.*
NOTE: ProDophilus™ does not need refrigeration. For best results, store at 75º and under.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.