100% Pure, Oregano Essential Oil.
Oregano is considered by many to be "nature's cure," and is commonly used in many things. Our oregano oil has a high carvacol content, and is steam-distilled from the leaves of the origanum vulgare plant grown in Spain.
Oregano is incredibly potent. Topically, it can cause sensitivity and should only be used in extremely low dilutions. It should also be mixed with other oils before diffusing, as it is extremely potent. Mix with a blend before diffusing, mix into a blend for topical application, or apply in max 2% dilution.
Oregano Essential Oil has a powerful, spicy, camphor-like aroma.
There is an interesting side note to Oregano: two things survived the nuclear bomb tests of the 1950s - cockroaches and yeasts. Nonetheless, researchers at Georgetown University proved that oil of wild oregano completely destroyed yeasts in petri-dishes.
Oregano Essential Oil is both a dermal irritant and a mucous membrane irritant.
Avoid use if pregnant.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.