The origanum marjorana plant is a close relative to oregano, with a softer, sweeter taste and smell. Our marjoram essential oil is steam-distilled from the leaves and flowers of marjoram plants grown in Spain.
Marjoram is a sweet, warming essential oil, and is great for soothing away aches and soreness. Add a few drops to a bath, or mix into a soothing sports muscle massage. Diffuse or apply topically in 2-5% dilution.
Marjoram Sweet Essential Oil has a warm and spicy aroma, with a hint of nutmeg.
Marjoram Sweet Essential Oil was very popular and a common medicinal plant amongst the ancient Greeks. The name itself originates from a Greek word meaning “Joy of the Mountains."
Marjoram Sweet Essential Oil is generally non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing.
Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.