Mandarin is prized for its potent smell and is a common ingredient in perfumes and cosmetics.
The mandarin is smaller than an orange, with sweeter flesh and a sharper taste and smell, grown on the citrus reticulata tree. Our mandarin essential oil is cold-pressed from the skin of mandarins grown in Italy.
- The name is said to come from the fact that it was a traditional gift to the mandarins of China.
- It is native to southern China and the Far East and was brought to Europe in 1805 and to the USA forty years later.
|Country of Origin:
|intense, sweet, fresh scent characteristic of citrus fruit
|Blends Well With:
|Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Nutmeg, Neroli, Rose, Vetiver, Ylang ylang
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.