100% Pure, Mandarin Essential Oil.
The mandarin is smaller than an orange, with sweeter flesh and a sharper taste and smell, grown on the citrus reticulata tree. Our mandarin essential oil is cold-pressed from the skin of mandarins grown in Italy.
Mandarin is prized for its potent smell, and is a common ingredient in perfumes and cosmetics. Aromatically, mandarin can help promote restful sleep and soothe anxious nerves. Diffuse or apply topically in 2-5% dilution.
Mandarin Essential Oil has an intense, sweet, fresh scent characteristic of citrus fruit
The name is said to come from the fact that it was a traditional gift to the mandarins of China. It is native to southern China and the Far East, and was brought to Europe in 1805 and to the USA forty years later.
There is some evidence that Mandarin Essential Oil is photo-toxic. Direct sunlight should be avoided after use.
Avoid use during pregnancy.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.