- Supports the immune system with antioxidants.
- Promotes circulation.
How It Works:
Garlic is a member of the family that includes onions, leeks and shallots. An old Welsh saying goes, “Eat leeks in March and wild garlic in May, and all the year after physicians may play.” Olympic athletes in ancient Greece chewed a clove at the start of a competition, believing it increased their stamina. Garlic contains sulfurous compounds. One of these, allicin, is an active constituent that provides immune benefits.
Take 1 capsule with a meal twice daily.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.