Fibrenza is an advanced blend of 14 powerful systemic enzymes that are specifically formulated to supplement the bodies’ ability to dissolve fibrin, cleanse the blood, detoxify the body, and maintain a healthy inflammation response. These functions are the cornerstones of many anti-aging regimens.
Seaprose-S® is a proteolytic (protein eating) enzyme that has been shown in studies to be one of the strongest anti-inflammatory oral enzymes available today.
Nattokinase NSK-SD® is an enzyme that is recommended for cardiovascular health due to its blood-cleansing and fibrin dissolving effects.
Serratiopeptidase (Serrapeptase), Trypsin, Chymotrypsin, Protease, Acid Stable Protease, Bromelain, Papain and Peptidase are proteolytic enzymes that break down proteins, toxins, and other cellular debris. Numerous clinical and laboratory studies have demonstrated these enzymes to have significant anti-inflammatory properties. They are also widely used to limit the debilitating effects of excess fibrin formation.
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) is an enzyme that helps break down potentially harmful oxygen molecules in cells, which may prevent damage to tissues. A potent antioxidant, it is the foundation of anti-aging and detoxification protocols worldwide. Its profound benefits also include inflammation control.
Pancreatin, amylase, and lipase are enzymes that digest protein, carbohydrates, and fat. When administered for systemic effect, these enzymes work to cleanse the body of toxic debris.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.