90 capsules per bottle
Amylase is important for digesting carbohydrates. It breaks down starches into sugars.
- Poor digestion of carbohydrates, grains, pastries, sugars, and starches
- Toxicity of the blood
- Poor liver function
Amylase Enzyme may cleanse the carbohydrate portion of the gliadins (toxic portion of the gluten) from gluten-containing grains and render the gluten harmless.
Amylase may help digest all saccharides (like those found in gluten, fruit, honey, etc.) and convert them into mono-saccharides.
Active Ingredients: Calcium (as calcium citrate), Amylase (from asperquillus oryzae)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (HPMC, water), microcrystalline cellulose, and l-leucine.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, milk/dairy, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
Three (3) capsules of Amylase Enzyme along with three (3) capsules of Digestive Enzyme immediately before each meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.*
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.