90 capsules per bottle
Amylase Enzyme taken between meals may be beneficial in cases of:
- gluten intolerance
- hay fever
- joint immobility
- insect bites
- skin eruption
- histamine reactions
- sinus conditions
- Poor digestion of carbohydrates, grains, pastries, sugars, and starches
- Toxicity of the blood
- Poor liver function
- Gluten/Sprue intolerance
- Irritable bowel syndrome/Crohn’s disease
- Malabsorption syndrome
Amylase Enzyme may be very effective in Celiac problems and may enzymatically cleanse the carbohydrate portion of the gliadins (toxic portion of the gluten) from gluten-containing grains, and render the gluten harmless.*
Amylase deficiency is involved in anti-inflammatory conditions of the skin, e.g., psoriasis, eczema, allergies, bee and bug stings, hives and all types of herpes.*
Amylase may help digest all saccharides (like those found in gluten, fruit, honey, etc.) and convert them into mono-saccharides.*
Supplement Facts: See attached picture
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (HPMC, water),microcrystalline cellulose, and l-leucine.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, milk/dairy, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.*
Directions: Three (3) capsules of Amylase along with three (3) capsules of Digestive immediately before each meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Amylase Enzyme taken between meals may be beneficial in cases of gluten intolerance, asthma, hay fever, joint immobility, insect bites, allergies, skin eruption, histamine reactions, and sinus conditions.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.