- Provides nutrients and trace minerals.
How It Works:
Alfalfa has been cultivated for over 2,000 years as a nutritive food for people and livestock. The Spanish used it for a variety of health issues. Modern herbalists consider it very nutritive and use it to help build the blood. Alfalfa’s roots grow deep, providing the plant with a rich source of nutrients not always found at the ground’s surface.
Alfalfa aerial parts.
Take 2 capsules with a meal three times daily.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.