For those who conceal mental anguish behind a brave face.
Emotional Group: Oversensitive
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
Agrimony's Positive Outcome: Genuinely cheerful, self-accepting and have open communication of their thoughts and emotions.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Cheerful attitude while tormented in the mind and the body, hide their despair with humor, seek peace and become upset when they cannot control their circumstances, seek to escape from worry by seeking excitement or change.
- Physical Indications: Resort to alcohol or drugs to overcome stress from over sensitivity, do not recognize or face their problems but turn to joking or humor, seek to avoid arguments and quarrels, suffer from insomnia.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Agrimonia eupatoria HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.