- May help support mood and sleep.
- Helps the body adapt to stress.
- Supports the nervous and structural systems.
How It Works:
5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) is a natural compound found in every living cell. It is involved in biochemical reactions throughout the body, especially in the manufacturing of neurotransmitters in the brain. 5-Hydroxytryp¬tophan is converted into serotonin in the body, which may help elevate mood, assist in controlling hunger and promote restful sleep. 5-HTP Power blends three herbs traditionally used as adaptogenics—eleuthero, ashwaganda and suma—with 5-HTP to help the body adjust to changes.. It also contains vitamin B6 and zinc, which support the action of 5-HTP.
Vitamin B6, zinc, 5-HTP, eleu¬thero root, ashwagandha root and suma bark.
Take one capsule with a meal three times daily. The 35 mg of 5-HTP in this product allows flexibility when adjusting serving size.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.