Eye of the Storm
Intense stress, anger
Usage Methods:Apply to hands and breathe deeply , diffuse for relaxation and calm
Research & Fun Facts
- Essential oils have a powerful mind-over-body effect - smelling something beautiful can help you to be calm by bringing back good memories of the past.
- Deep breathing helps diffuse difficult situations in two ways - by delivering powerful oils deeply into your lungs, and by slowing your heart rate to lower stress
- A story one of our founders shares: In life, there are two types of problems - those with solutions, and those without. When faced with a stressful situation, the key is determining which type of problem you face. For problems with solutions, there is no need to stress - simply find the solution and the problem will be solved. For problems without solutions, there is no need to stress - there is no solution, and stress will not change that. Either way, stress will not improve the situation, but will only cloud your mind and make it difficult to find the right solution. Learning to release stress is a key in finding peace.
- Most stressful situations become much less stressful after just a few minutes - not because anything has changed, but because you have routed more energy to the thinking, instead of the feeling, side of your brain. Take time to simply breathe and relax, and often solutions will appear.
Contains: Lavender, Mandarin, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Neroli, Rose & Sandalwood
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.