For those who are impatient and fast paced.
Emotional Group: Loneliness
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
Impatiens's Positive Outcome: Patient with others and life’s events, relaxed, sympathetic, diplomatic, listening skills improve.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Very competent and prefer to work alone as not to be slowed down, desire for things to be done quickly, impatient, exhibit mental tension and irritability, tend to work fast, inner restlessness causes the person to have mood swings.
- Physical Indications: Inner tension may cause indigestion or pain, fast pace causes exhaustion, exhibits hot flashes, lacks sleep.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Impatiens glandulifera HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.