For those who are temporarily overwhelmed and burdened by their responsibilities.
Emotional Group: Despair
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
Elm's Positive Outcome: Increased confidence in their work and their abilities, efficient and self-assured and a new perspective with an ability to carry out tasks despite difficulties.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Overwhelmed, temporary loss of self-confidence, feelings of inadequacy, inability to keep up with tasks or goals, feel burdened with responsibilities.
- Physical Indications: Exhaustion, depression, problems manifest themselves out of a true perspective.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Ulmus procera HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.