Ylang ylang comes from the yellow flowers of the canaga odorata. The distillation process is very slow. Our ylang ylang essential oil is steam-distilled from flowers grown in France.
Ylang ylang has an intensely sweet, floral scent and is used in most perfumes and scents in small quantities. Straight from the bottle, ylang ylang is incredibly potent. Mixed in a blend, ylang ylang can help with relaxation and lift the spirit. Diffuse in a blend or apply topically in max 1% dilution.
Ylang-ylang Essential Oil has a sweet, exotic, floral scent that is one of the most sought after aromas.
Indonesians use Ylang Ylang flower petals to decorate the bed of newly wed couples. In Europe the oil was used in women’s hair as a shampoo.
Ylang-ylang Essential Oil can cause sensitivity. Excessive use of it may lead to headaches and nausea.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.