- Promotes proper elimination and colon health.
- Supports liver function.
- Supports the urinary and intestinal systems.
How It Works:
Yellow dock’s active principles include anthraquinones, which are responsible for its mild colon-stimulating activity, and tannins, which provide an astringent effect. A member of the buckwheat family, yellow dock grows abundantly throughout the U.S. Pioneers used it for nutritional support of the urinary system.
Yellow dock root.
Take 2 capsules with a meal twice daily.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.