For persistent, unwanted thoughts, mental chatter and associated sleeplessness.
Emotional Group: Indifference
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
White Chestnut's Positive Outcome: Experiences tranquility, a clear mind and the relief of petty, nagging thoughts.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Mind is racing around in circles having a mental argument with itself, unable to focus on any one thing, continually in a state of agitation with no release, will not let one sleep for long periods of time if at all, over active.
- Physical Indications: Suffers from frontal headaches, continued treacherous thought patterns, talks but nothing is ever settled which results in depression and fatigue.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Aesculus hippocastanum HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.