180 softgel capsules
- Protects against free radicals.
- Supports circulatory and glandular health.
- Maintains already normal-range blood viscosity.
- Helps maintain already-normal-range cholesterol levels.
- Provides 67mg vitamin E per softgel.
How It Works:
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant. It helps quench free radicals that form as byproducts of metabolic activity and as a result of exposure to damaging environmental chemicals. Vitamin E helps in the production of certain enzymes that are needed to maintain overall health, prevent premature aging and keep tissue supple. This vitamin helps to maintain the fluidity of the blood and is necessary for maintenance of the skeletal, cardiac and smooth muscle membranes. It helps maintain and increase the storage of vitamin A and iron in the body.
67mg Vitamin E (447% of Daily Value) per capsule and cold-pressed soybean oil.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.