- May help improve mood
- May contribute to the overall health
- Supports bone health
- Provides 100 mcg vitamin D per serving
How It Works:
Vitamin D comes in two forms:D2 and D3. Of the two, D3 is more bioactive. The body synthesizes vitamin D3 from cholesterol and sunlight; which makes it difficult to obtain adequate amounts of vitamin D during cloudy or winter months. In the body, vitamin D is responsible for maintaining normal blood levels of calcium and phosphorus, and helping to build strong bones. It works with other vitamins, minerals and hormones to promote bone mineralization. Research shows that vitamin D may help support a healthy immune system by regulating lymphocyte function, cytokine production and macrophage activity. Studies also show that Vitamin D may improve mood.
100 mcg Vitamin D3 per 2 tablets (500% Daily Value).
Take 1–2 tablets daily with a meal.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.