Vitamin C Time Release
- Supports the immune system.
- Protects against free radical damage.
- Aids in collagen production.
- Provides 1,000 mg vitamin C per time-release tablet.
How It Works:
Vitamin C performs many functions involving the immune system and tissue development. It is involved in iron absorption and in the syntheses of enzymes, hormones and proteins. The adrenal glands need large amounts of this nutrient in order to support immunity and help produce energy. Vitamin C is easily washed from the body and needs to be replaced constantly. Without vitamin C, the body cannot make collagen, the substance that holds the body’s cells together and maintains skin integrity. This product allows more efficient use of vitamin C by slowly releasing it into the body. Each tablet is designed with a sustained release profile to slowly deliver the vitamin C over an extended period of time.
1,000 mg Vitamin C per tablet, lemon bioflavonoid extract, hesperidin, rutin, acerola fruit extract and rose hips extract.
Take 1 tablet daily with a meal.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.