Vitamin C (Chewable)
90 chewable tablets
- Supports the immune system.
- Protects against free radical damage.
- Aids in collagen production.
- Provides 250 mg vitamin C per tablet.
How It Works:
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, and it performs many functions involving the immune system and tissue development. It is involved in iron absorption and in the syntheses of enzymes, hormones and proteins. The adrenal glands need large amounts of this nutrient in order to support immunity and help produce energy. Vitamin C is easily washed from the body and needs to be replaced constantly. Without vitamin C, the body cannot make collagen, the substance that holds the body’s cells together and maintains skin integrity.
250 mg Vitamin C per tablet (415% of the Daily Value), fructose, sorbitol, freeze-dried orange juice, calcium ascorbate, xylitol, rose hips extract, and natural orange, lemon and lime flavors.
Adults:Chew 2 tablets with meals twice daily. Children: Chew 1 tablet with meals twice daily.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.