Vitamin C Citrus Bioflavinoids
- Supports the immune system.
- Protects against free radical damage.
- Aids in collagen production.
- Provides 500 mg vitamin C per tablet.
How It Works:
Vitamin C performs many functions involving the immune system and tissue development. It is involved in iron absorption and in the syntheses of enzymes, hormones and proteins. The adrenal glands need large amounts of this nutrient in order to support immunity and help produce energy. Vitamin C is easily washed from the body and needs to be replaced constantly. Without vitamin C, the body cannot make collagen, the substance that holds the body’s cells together and maintains skin integrity. Vitamin C works best with attending bioflavonoids, which help protect the body from free radical damage.
500 mg Vitamin C per tablet (835% of the Daily Value), calcium, phosphorus, grapefruit bioflavonoid extract, hesperidin, lemon bioflavonoid extract, orange bioflavonoid extract, rutin and rose hips.
Take 1–2 tablets with a meal three times daily.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.