Vitamin C Ascorbates
- Supports the immune system.
- Scavenges free radicals.
- Aids in collagen production.
- Provides 1,800 mg vitamin C per serving.
How It Works:
Vitamin C is an antioxidant, and it performs many functions involving the immune system and tissue development. It is involved in iron absorption and in the syntheses of enzymes, hormones and proteins. The adrenal glands need large amounts of this nutrient in order to support immunity and help produce energy. Water-soluble, vitamin C is easily washed from the body and needs to be replaced constantly. Without vitamin C, the body cannot make collagen, the substance that holds the body’s cells together and maintains skin integrity. These buffered ascorbates are easier on the stomach and may benefit people who have difficulty taking higher potencies of ascorbic acid.
1,800 mg Vitamin C per serving, plus calcium, potassium and magnesium ascorbates; acerola fruit extract; rutin and hesperidin bioflavonoid extract.
Add approximately 1 slightly rounded teaspoon (4.5 grams) to a glass of liquid and stir vigorously. Take once daily.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.