For those with strong opinions, who feel they are always right and who often attempt to convert others to their way of thinking.
Emotional Group: Obstinate
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
Vervain's Positive Outcome: Tolerant, balanced, calm, able to see the big picture and open-minded to other viewpoints even if they don’t agree.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Over-caring (concern) which leads to intensity in life, being very focused in a single direction causing them to challenge anyone who gets in their way, talk constantly about their cause or situation.
- Physical Indications: Fail to display self-discipline and restraint, not reluctant to speak their peace, regardless of the circumstances due to their strong, unbending focus on their particular topic or cause.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Verbena Officinalis HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.