Essential Oils Handbook, The
Whether you’re an experienced essential oil user, or you are just hearing these words for the first time, you’ll be excited to dive into the world of essential oils!
Lavender to soothe the soul, bergamot to brighten your day, and wintergreen to cool you down, essential oils have a major role in everyday health and wellness. Use them aromatically, in massages, or to create that perfect atmosphere.
This attractive Essential Oils Handbook is both a reference and a guide to these oils and their life-enhancing properties.
The main attraction is a directory of 100 oils, complete with a discussion of the benefits of each for body, mind, and spirit, and suggestions on how it can be used.
Gorgeous photographs showcase the plants that yield each oil, and an introductory section describes their traditional applications in different cultures around the world.
Small and Compact at 4.2 x 5.4 Inches.
Author: Jennie Harding
Publisher: Duncan Baird/Penguin
Copyright: 2008 Edition
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.