100% Pure, Tea Tree Essential Oil.
The tea tree is known for its powerful ability to promote immune strength. Our tea tree essential oil is steam-distilled from the leaves of the melaleuca alternifolia grown in Australia.
Diffused, tea tree is excellent for providing protection during the cold and flu season. Applied topically, tea tree protects the skin and hair from harmful intruders. Diffuse or apply in 2-10% dilution.
Tee Tree Essential Oil has a fresh, antiseptic and medicinal scent. It also has characteristic mint and spice back-notes.
The aboriginal people of Australia were the original users of Tea tree oil. In World War Two, the producers and the cutters of Tea Tree were exempt from military service until enough essential oil had been accumulated. The oil was highly valued as it was issued to each soldier and sailor as part of their medicinal kit. It then used to treat tropical infections and infected wounds.
Tea Tree Essential Oil may cause ones skin to be increasingly sensitive. Do not take internally.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.