Potent skin strength
Usage Methods: Diffuse, apply topically, add sparingly to sinus cavity rinse for increased strength
Research & Fun Facts
- We wanted to call this blend MRSA-cide, but due to obvious FDA restrictions, it is called Strength.
- MRSA, Methicillin-Resistant Staphlyococcus Aureus, is a severe threat in the modern medical community due to its resistance to common antibiotic regimens.
- MRSA is sometimes called a "superbug," and was caused through the natural genetic mutation of bacteria. The prolonged use of antibiotics caused bacteria to mutate; bacteria that were resistant to the antibiotics lived and propagated, creating a new "superbug." Resistances can be formed against ingredients in antibacterial handsoaps as well. Many antibiotics and antibacterial ingredients that were once effective are now much less useful due to this phenomenon.
- Some people carry active strains of MRSA in their sinuses, dramatically increasing their risk of contracting MRSA after even simple surgical procedures
- This blend is powerful, and may irritate skin due to high concentrations of lemongrass, thyme, and cinnamon.
Contains: Lemongrass, Cinnamon, Thyme & Lemon
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.