60 chewable tablets
- Supports the digestive system
- Relieves occasional digestive discomfort
- Neutralizes stomach acid
How It Works:
This formula provides natural ingredients to help nutritionally support digestion in times of occasional stomach upset. Stomach Comfort contains calcium carbonate, which is alkaline in nature and helps buffer acid. Alginic acid, which is converted to sodium alginate, helps maintain the mucus lining of the esophagus. Slippery elm bark coats and soothes the digestive tract while ginger root, papaya fruit and licorice root work synergistically to aid proper digestion. Licorice root has also long been used to support healthy stomach function.
Calcium carbonate, vegetable prebiotic fiber, alginic acid from brown seaweed, papaya fruit concentrate, guar gum, slippery elm bark, ginger rhizome, licorice root extract
Chew 1 or 2 tablets up to three times daily for quick, temporary stomach relief. Remember that digestive problems may be a sign of more serious health concerns.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.