Star of Bethlehem
For individuals who have not fully recovered from a trauma such as an accident, surgery or personal loss.
Emotional Group: Despair
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
Star of Bethlehem's Positive Outcome: Experiences a soothing sense of unity with self and feelings of calm and wholeness.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Shock from mental, physical or emotional sources, grief, disappointment, frightened, injured, addictions.
- Physical Indications: Stress, unexplained physical symptoms, psychosomatic conditions, paralyzed reasoning facilities, slurred speech, frightened.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Ornithogalum umbellatum HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.