- Supports the intestinal system.
- Soothes the mucous membranes of the digestive tract.
How It Works:
Slippery elm is rich in nutrients and mucilage. Mucilage is a long chain of sugars that form a slippery substance when combined with water. For centuries people have used it to support digestion and the mucous membranes of the digestive system.
Slippery elm bark.
Take 2 capsules with a meal twice daily.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.