Sinus Support EF®
- Supports the respiratory system
- Supports healthy nasal passages
- Nutrients for support of respiratory health
How It Works:
Provides nutritional support of respiratory cleansing and tissue-protecting processes. The herbs in Sinus Support EF provide practical and safe support for the respiratory system, especially during seasonal changes. Sinus Support EF supports nasal passages and supplies nutrients for proper respiratory function. Sinus Support EF features synephrine (from immature orange peel), which possesses properties somewhat similar to the alkaloid ephedrine in providing respiratory support, but it acts much more mildly in the body.
Capsicum fruit, burdock root, goldenseal root extract & rhizome, parsley leaf, horehound leaf & flower, marshmallow root, yerba santa leaf, bitter orange fruit extract
Take 2 capsules with a meal three times daily.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.