For those who have difficulty making a choice or deciding between one thing or another.
Emotional Group: Uncertainty
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
Scleranthus's Positive Outcome: Ability to make quick decisions and act accordingly, balanced, confident, committed.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Indecision, vacillation, hesitancy, mood swings, tendency toward nervous breakdowns.
- Physical Indications: Lack of concentration, fluctuation of body temperature, tendency to waste time because they can’t make up their mind.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Scleranthus annuus HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.