The rosemary plant grows wild in the Mediterranean, where it is prized for its leathery foliage as well as its potent flavor as a spice. Our rosemary essential oil is steam-distilled from the leaves of rosmarinus officinalis grown in Tunisia.
Rosemary is a warming, stimulating essential oil that can be useful in hair products and helping to provide focus. Aromatically, it can purify the air and provide balance during times of intense emotional distress. Diffuse or apply in 2-5% dilution.
Rosemary Tunisia Essential Oil has a fresh, strong, woody, balsamic, herbal minty scent.
Rosemary has been used medicinally for several thousand years. It’s leaves were traditionally burned in hospitals to purify the air.
Rosemary Tunisia Essential Oil is generally non-toxic and non-sensitizing.
It is not suitable for people with epilepsy or high blood pressure.
Avoid in pregnancy since it is an emmenagogue.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.