- Is traditionally used to ease labor.
How It Works:
The leaves of the red raspberry plant contain trace amounts of several minerals and vitamins. Women have used red raspberry leaves for centuries to support the female reproductive system, especially in labor during childbirth. Red raspberry leaves contain high levels of tannins and fruit acids, making this herb a popular astringent. Astringents tighten and tone tissues.
Take 2 capsules with a meal three times daily.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.