For those who worry excessively over the health and safety of friends and family, often anticipating that the worst may happen.
Emotional Group: Fear
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
Red Chestnut's Positive Outcome: Serene, calm, secure, compassionate without anxiety, sensitive but not obsessive.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Fear or anticipation of unfortunate events, for others well being, from imagining the worst (excessive) or concern for the world’s problems.
- Physical Indications: Excessive worry or over involvement in the lives of others, over protectiveness of loved ones, a desire to sacrifice self for others, “Mother Hen” view of the world shouting the sky is falling, project anxiety to those they meet.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Aesculus carnea HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.