- Supports the intestinal system.
- Is an excellent source of soluble fiber.
- Encourages normal bowel movements.
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
How It Works:
It has one of the highest levels of soluble fiber known—much more than that of oat bran. Encapsulated psyllium hulls are a convenient way to add essential fiber to the daily diet. Psyllium hulls can play an important part in helping the body maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range and may help to support cardiovascular health.
Take 2 capsules with at least 8 oz. water with a meal twice daily.
NOTE: May cause allergic reaction in persons sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.