- Assists with the body's natural digestion process
- Powerful, yet gentle plant-based enzyme formula
- May help with gas-related gastrointestinal discomfort
How It Works:
Breaking food down into usable form requires digestive enzymes. Digestive enzymes bind with food particles to enhance the reactions necessary to turn solid foods into liquid solutions of nutrients to be absorbed in the intestinal tract and used by our cells. Enzymes have the capacity to process food at an amazing rate, making digestion infinitely more efficient. Refined foods and overcooked foods contain minimal, if any, enzymes. Proactazyme is a unique, general-purpose, food-enzyme supplement to assist in the everyday digestion of most food types, including sugars, vegetable fibers, long-chain starches and proteins. It contains plant-sourced enzymes in a digestion-enhancing herbal base.
Protease, amylase, glucoamylase, lipase, cellulase, hemicellulase, invertase, malt diastase, alpha galactosidase, peptidase, potassium, beet root fiber, caraway seed, dandelion root, fennel seed, gentian root and ginger rhizome.
Take 1–2 capsules with or between meals daily.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.