- Assists with the body's natural digestion process
- Powerful, yet gentle plant-based enzyme formula
- May help with gas-related gastrointestinal discomfort
How It Works:
Breaking food down into usable form requires digestive enzymes. Digestive enzymes bind with food particles to enhance the reactions necessary to turn solid foods into liquid solutions of nutrients to be absorbed in the intestinal tract and used by our cells. Enzymes have the capacity to process food at an amazing rate, making digestion infinitely more efficient. Refined foods and overcooked foods contain minimal, if any, enzymes. Proactazyme is a unique, general-purpose, food-enzyme supplement to assist in the everyday digestion of most food types, including sugars, vegetable fibers, long-chain starches and proteins. It contains plant-sourced enzymes in a digestion-enhancing herbal base.
Protease, amylase, glucoamylase, lipase, cellulase, hemicellulase, invertase, malt diastase, alpha galactosidase, peptidase, potassium, beet root fiber, caraway seed, dandelion root, fennel seed, gentian root and ginger rhizome.
Take 1–2 capsules with or between meals daily.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over.
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.