The human iris provides a unique window into our bodies, offering clues to our past, present and future health. Practical Iridology explains the markings of the iris, details dietary and exercise routines for different iris types, provides a visual glossary of the different iris signs and offers guidance in preparing remedies.
Author: Peter Jackson-Main
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.