The human iris provides a unique window into our bodies, offering clues to our past, present and future health. Practical Iridology explains the markings of the iris, details dietary and exercise routines for different iris types, provides a visual glossary of the different iris signs and offers guidance in preparing remedies.
Author: Peter Jackson-Main
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.