Patchouli has long been used in skin care for its ability to improve the appearance of chipped or cracked skin. It is often found in anti-aging skin creams due to its ability to improve the appearance of damaged skin. It is also popularly used as the scent can be particularly friendly.
Patchouli is a bushy herb of the mint family, native to tropical regions of Asia. It grows well in hot weather but not in sunlight. The Leaves are harvested several times a year and often distilled immediately. The color of the oil is affected by the distillation machine; if the young leaves are distilled in a stainless-steel vessel, the oil will be light, but if done in an iron vessel, the color will be dark. Our patchouli is distilled using an iron vessel and grown in Indonesia.
- Before the use spread to Europe, Indian shawls and Indian ink were identified by the unique patchouli odor.
|Country of Origin:
|rich, dark and earthly aroma
|Blends Well With:
|Cassia, Cedarwood, Myrrh, Orange, Rose, Sandalwood
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.