Orange essential oil is great for lifting the spirit and improving the appearance of dull skin.
The orange is the most grown fruit tree in the world. Our orange essential oil is cold-pressed from the skin of Citrus sinensis trees grown in the USA and Brazil.
- There is some argument, but it is believed that sweet orange was brought to Europe by the Arabs in the First century along with the bitter orange.
|Botanical Name:||Citrus sinensis|
|Country of Origin:||USA and Brazil|
|Extraction Method:||Cold expression|
|Plant Part:||Fruit peel|
|Aromatic Scent:||sweet, citrus smell much like the orange peels it is derived from, only more intense and concentrated|
|Blends Well With:||Myrrh, Sandalwood, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Bergamot|
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.