Lemon eucalyptus, citronella, litsea cubeba, and others mix to ward off biting bugs in the heat of summer.
Usage Methods: Add to spray bottle with water, spray clothing/exposed skin/bedding/equipment. 4-10% dilution depending on quantity of bugs.
Research & Fun Facts
- Lemon eucalyptus essential oil is categorized by the EPA as a 2-hour bug repellent - which means that it is both safe to use and effective against pests when applied regularly.
- Both geranium and citronella have been used as bug repellants. To repel house bugs like spiders, any potent essential oil (like peppermint) will work.
- Chests made of cedar are prized for their ability to repel moths, which may eat fibers of stored clothing.
- Some people have "sweet skin" and will always get bitten more by bugs.
Contains: Lemon Eucalyptus, Palmarosa, Tea Tree, Citronella, Lemongrass, Litsea Cubeba, Melissa Leaf.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.