Nattokinase with Herbs
120 capsules per bottle
Nattokinase with Herbs may break down strands of protein called fibrin which can accumulate in blood vessels and form clots. Some clinical trials have shown that it may improve cognitive function.
- Salvia Radix (dan shen) traditionally has been used to invigorate the blood. It may relax coronary vascular smooth muscle and increase circulation. Salvia is an analgesic and sedative and may prolong sleep time.
- Kudzu Root Extract may regenerate hepatic cells. It may relax muscles, relieving tension in neck and shoulders. It may increase blood flow to the brain, thereby improving cognitive function.
- Turmeric may activate blood circulation and relieve discomfort and swelling. It may help regenerate gastrointestinal lining and arterial walls.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose and water), cellulose and L-Leucine.
Contains soy products.
Take two (2) capsules twice daily on an empty stomach or as directed by a healthcare professional.*
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.