For the fear of known things, such as heights, the dark, being alone, etc.
Emotional Group: Fear
Size: 0.36 fl. oz.
Mimulus's Positive Outcome: Calm, confident, courageous with the ability to face life’s challenges.
This flower remedy might be a good option for you if you identify with any of the following indicators:
- Psychological Characteristics: Fear of worldly things, illness, misfortune, financial disaster, speaking in public, pain, people, animals, heights.
- Physical Indications: Blushes easily, stammering/stuttering, shy, timid, sinus problems, shallow breathing, sensitive to noise, nervous, talks all the time from sheer nervousness, giggles, moist palms.*
Place 2-3 drops in a small glass of water or drop directly under the tongue. Sip at intervals. Repeat as needed.
Each .36 oz bottle contains approximately 80 doses.
Consult your health care professional before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or if symptoms persist. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Mimulus guttatus HPUS 1C dilution
Inactive Ingredient Options:
- Brandy (27% alcohol)
- Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.