- Lobelia has been used traditionally to:
- Support the respiratory system.
- Calm the nervous system.
- Work as a universal relaxant.
How It Works:
Lobelia herb possesses many properties that make it valuable to the respiratory system based on the practices of traditional herbal medicine. It has been used as both a stimulant (in small doses) and as a calmative (in larger doses). One of its key constituents, lobeline, acts in a way similar to nicotine, calming the nervous system by inhibiting the reuptake of dopamine.
Lobelia aerial parts.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.