90 capsules per bottle
Lipase has been formulated to aid in:
- correcting heart problems
- high blood pressure
- plaque buildup
- poor digestion
- High cholesterol
- Poor fat digestion
- High triglyceride levels
Lipase has been formulated to aid in correcting heart problems, high blood pressure, obesity, plaque buildup, and poor digestion.*
For poor fat digestion, two (2) Lipase capsules are suggested with meals, together with three (3) Digestive capsules. For symptoms related to weight loss and cardiovascular health take two (2) capsules twice a day, on an empty stomach. Lipase may help with the digestion of dairy products.*
Research has shown that people who are overweight (12 pounds or more over an individual’s recommended weight) are deficient in the enzyme lipase.*
Lipase, together with a good nutrition program and appropriate exercise, may help you control your weight and lower the cholesterol levels in your blood.*
Supplement Facts: See attached picture
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (HPMC, water), microcrystalline cellulose, and l-leucine.*
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, milk/dairy, sodium, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.*
Two (2) capsules along with three (3) Digestive before each meal for improving digesting of fats, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Lipase taken between meals may be beneficial for decreasing cholesterol levels, lowering triglycerides, and improving digesting of fats. For symptoms related to weight loss and cardiovascular health, take two (2) capsules twice a day on an empty stomach.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.