Lime essential oil is one of the brightest citrus scents and has potent uplifting abilities. It can be used to improve the appearance of oily skin. Applied topically, lime can be phototoxic, so avoid direct sunlight for 24 hours after use.
The fruit of the Citrus latifolia is used in cuisine in multiple countries, where it is prized for its vibrant color and sharp flavor and scent profile. Our lime essential oil is cold pressed from limes grown in Mexico.
|Botanical Name:||Citrus latifolia|
|Country of Origin:||Mexico|
|Extraction Method:||Cold expression|
|Aromatic Scent:||crisp, sweet, fresh smell characteristic of citrus products|
|Blends Well With:||Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lemon, Nutmeg, Neroli, Rose, Vetiver, Ylang ylang|
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.