- Provides nutritional support for the glandular system.
- Supports the adrenal glands.
- Provides lymphatic energy.
- Supports the liver and proper sugar balance.
How It Works:
We know this herb for its wide use as a candy flavoring, but its value goes far beyond that. The dietary use of licorice goes back several thousand years. Traditional herbalists use licorice root as a general tonic and for glandular support. It also supports the liver.
Most Chinese herb combinations use licorice to balance the other herbs and to promote vitality. It has a reputation for helping the entire body maintain balance (particularly helpful to women who menstruate) and for promoting well-being. Licorice contains triterpenoid saponins, flavonoids, isoflavonoids and other beneficial constituents.
Take 2 capsules with a meal three times daily.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.