Lemon oil is often used in cleaning agents, as it quickly and easily dissolves sticky residues and can clean away difficult grime. Topically, it improves the appearance of clogged pores and grimy skin. Aromatically, lemon has powerful uplifting properties.
The Citrus limon is an evergreen with deep green, shiny foliage. Its fruit is used in cuisine throughout the world. Our lemon oil is cold-pressed from the peel of Italian lemons.
- The fruit was well known in Europe by the middle ages.
|Botanical Name:||Citrus limon|
|Country of Origin:||Italy|
|Extraction Method:||Cold expression|
|Plant Part:||Fruit Peel|
|Aromatic Scent:||strong citrus scent|
|Blends Well With:||Bergamot, Lime, Orange, Mandarin|
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.