100% Pure, Lavender Essential Oil.
Lavender is the most popular essential oil sold worldwide. Dozens of different cultivars are available, each with a different chemical profile and end result. Our lavender essential oil comes from flower tops of the lavandula angustifolia, grown in the mountains of France.
Lavender is primarily sold for its relaxing abilities, but it is excellent for skin care as well. Diffuse, add a drop to a warm bath, or apply topically at 2-10% dilution.
Lavender Barreme Essential Oil has a superior well-balanced aroma.
Barrême is well known for its lavender distilleries, and this region’s lavender is called lavande fine de Barrême. The true lavender (Lavendula angustifolia) that thrives in the chalky soils and hot, dry climate of higher altitudes of the Provence was picked systematically at the end of the 19th century. At the beginning of the 20th century, fields of lavender were first planted, at altitudes above 700 m to produce the finest quality lavender.
Lavender Barreme Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Nearly all orders are shipped with USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground. Options for faster delivery service are available during checkout.
- Large orders for books may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.