Lavender is primarily sold for its relaxing abilities, but it is excellent for skin care as well.
Lavender is the most popular essential oil sold worldwide. Dozens of different cultivars are available, each with a different chemical profile and result. Our lavender essential oil comes from flower tops of the Lavandula angustifolia, grown in the mountains of Bulgaria and France.
- Barrême is well known for its lavender distilleries, and this region’s lavender is called lavande fine de Barrême.
- The true lavender (Lavendula angustifolia) that thrives in the chalky soils and hot, dry climate of higher altitudes of the Provence was picked systematically at the end of the 19th century. At the beginning of the 20th century, fields of lavender were first planted, at altitudes above 700 m to produce the finest quality lavender.
|Country of Origin:
|Bulgaria and France
|superior well-balanced aroma; it is fresh and floral
|Blends Well With:
|Bergamot, Citronella, Clary-Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Ylang-ylang
- Orders placed online will ship within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Free ground shipping is available on all orders $100 and over (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and International shipping).
- For orders less than $100, actual shipping rates will be calculated based on the selected delivery service.
- Orders are shipping with USPS or UPS. Standard and expedited delivery options are available during checkout.
- Book orders may be sent with USPS Media Mail.
For more information about our shipping policy, please view our Customer Care page.